The theme for this year’s campaign is “I’m IN!” As stewards of God’s work, each of us is invited to serve our church and our community, inspired to grow through worship and educational opportunities, included through connecting with each other, and invested through giving our time, talents, and financial resources. God has said, “I’m In” to us and now it is time for us to say, “I’m in too!”
We all have a gift to share. Have each family member fill out an "I'm In" tag and bring it to church between Oct. 24 - Nov. 14 as a part of our stewardship campaign or fill it out below in the pledge card.
Below are a few ideas to get you started, or come up with your own.
- Join the Soul Care Team. (Deliver meals, drive individuals, etc.)
- Join a social justice initiative.
- Join the Family Mission projects.
- Participate in the Youth mission projects.
- Volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- Give to the Angel Tree.
- Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity.
- Help with Family Promise. (Set up, clean up, be overnight hosts, serve meals)
- Donate food.
- Help at St. Mary's Food Bank.
- Join the AV Team.
- Share a Children's Message.
- Be a Sunday School Teacher.
- Help with C.R.E.W.
- Help in the nursery.
- Serve on the Worship Commission.
- Serve on the Christian Education Commission.
- Attend the Wednesday Morning Book Group.
- Sing in the choir.
- Join the Worship Band.
- Join the Bell Choir.
- Share your musical talent.
- Volunteer as a liturgist.
- Help with Sunday Morning Hospitality.
- Lead a small group.
- Join a small group.
- Join the Congregational Life Commission.
- Visit homebound members.
- Join the Membership Commission.
- Call visitors.
- Be a Sunday Morning Host to help visitors.
- Join the phone tree to call church members.
- Invite a friend to a church activity.
- Help on a Church Work Day.
- Be a Sunday morning counter.
- Join the Facilities Commission.
- Join the Finance Commission.
- Join the Stewardship commission.
- Help promote our special offerings.
- Serve as a Deacon.
- Serve as an Elder.